One Lutheran's Thoughts

Live and grow, change, reform...well, this blog used to be my 'primary' space, but not any more. This is now the online 'home' of my poetic ramblings and musings. Sometimes there is a faith/theological hue, while others not so much. Check out the pictures. Remember - literacy is visual too!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Out of Control

Things seem to be flying out of control
piling up, backing up
getting lost

Trying to hold it all together
yet I simply want to let it all go
and experience the rain
as things simply fall into their place

Looking around I wonder
how I originally got these things
all flying at once

Attempting to keep it all going
Yet it is getting out of control
I must learn to let some things fall
And hold those up that I must

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home