One Lutheran's Thoughts

Live and grow, change, reform...well, this blog used to be my 'primary' space, but not any more. This is now the online 'home' of my poetic ramblings and musings. Sometimes there is a faith/theological hue, while others not so much. Check out the pictures. Remember - literacy is visual too!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

It Stops Here!

Annoyance...aaghh!
Frustration...oohh!
What else can I do?
I offer suggestions,
A should, an ear
But when does one be blunt?
The same old, same old
All the time.
Am I that patient?
Am I that wise?
Why me?
And why can't I
Say even a word?
What about my problems?
My dreams, my fears?
She talks and moans
And whines and complains
Please give me my space,
My time, my quiet.
I have been patient long enough!
I am at the end of the rope,
The patience STOPS here!

(c) KSC - 12/7/96

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home