One Lutheran's Thoughts

Live and grow, change, reform...well, this blog used to be my 'primary' space, but not any more. This is now the online 'home' of my poetic ramblings and musings. Sometimes there is a faith/theological hue, while others not so much. Check out the pictures. Remember - literacy is visual too!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

What A Life!

Why am I so lucky?
To be given such a life
One that is full of joy
Full of love and friendship.
Of course there are down times
But the friends pull me through
Then, one comes along
One who is more than a friend
I want to spend all my time with this one.
My thoughts, my feelings, my triumphs, my fears
None of these I want to hold back
I want to share it all, to be open
But am I setting myself up for the biggest fall of my life?
Can I handle this?
Yes, my friends are there, but do they deserve this?
I should be happy, and not worry ahead of time,
Enjoy friendship, enjoy the good times and work through the bad.
My Best Friend, will be with me all the time
My Best Friend has put this friendship in my life, it is here for a reason.

(c) Kimberly S. Conway - 10/18/95

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home