One Lutheran's Thoughts

Live and grow, change, reform...well, this blog used to be my 'primary' space, but not any more. This is now the online 'home' of my poetic ramblings and musings. Sometimes there is a faith/theological hue, while others not so much. Check out the pictures. Remember - literacy is visual too!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Julie says this is the worst poem ever....you decide!

Twas the night before Tuesday
and all through my house
I was behind on my schoolwork,
And really a grouse!

Final paper on mission,
Then there was some shame
Pastoral leadership,
Am I even in the game?

And the biggest of all
Theology to construct!
I t's due tomorrow,
And boy, am I..stuck!

A missional thought
Is needed ASAP
It's God mission first
And my poem is crap!

-Julie Martin

Julie - let's work on the ending! ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 9/3/05 17:33, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you really up at 4:30AM posting this silly thing? Maybe you need some more work...how about another class? Hhhmmm...let me work on that...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home